Kalu's Hideaway resort Udawalawe
See the elephants ! Stay at famous cricketer's Romesh Kaluwitharana’s resort
Udawalawe is one of the famous tourist attractions in Sri Lanka. Many tourists come to udawalawe to see elephants in udawalawe national park. The owner of Kalu's Hideaway resort is famous Sri Lankan cricketer Romesh Kaluwitharana.
- Where is Kalu's Hideaway Resort?
Udawalawe. The Resort is located just 2 km away from Udawalawe dam and 8 km away from Udawalawe national park entrance.
- About Kalu's Hideaway Resort Udawalawe
This hotel is best suited for stay someone who is planning to visit Udawalawe national park .This hotel has silent environment you can freely read books in perfect environment.
- How many rooms are available?
Currently hotel consists of 7 rooms more than 30 people can stay here.
- What type of foods is available from Kalu's Hideaway Resort Udawalawe?
Eastern or Sri Lankan foods
- What are the advantages of staying from Kalu's Hideaway Resort Udawalawe?
You can visit easily to
Udawalawe National Park
Yala National Park
Photos of Kalu's Hideaway Resort Udawalawe
how to contact hotel?
Kalu's Hideaway resort Udawalawe Reviewed by Visit-Sri-Lanka on 7:05 AM Rating: